Sunday 11 August 2013

Music Festival 2-Pack!

Story behind the find: So me and my mom were at our local Kmart to get some things. As always we check the Monster High section, and I thought, there's probably nothing new...Until we were close enough I saw this pack standing there in from of the shelf in the Monster High isle! Along with my Kmarts new shipment, 13 wishes was finally there as well. I spotted this pack like a mile away from the isle! LOL, but of course I have to get this pack! I have been wanting this ever since I heard about it! I got it for a reasonable price of $36.99. Not bad...anyways I'am just freaking out over this pack! So go check your local Kmart guys! You may never know what is waiting for you there! Here are a few pictures...
Full Doll Review: Monster High Draculaura & Clawd Music Festival Kmart Exclusive Dolls Review

They come with these accessories, not much, but Clawd! eeeeeeppppp!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment